Horny Wife

This is a short story about the time my wife was feeling so turned on during a car journey, that she had to finger herself to orgasm sitting next to me whilst I drove. It all happened just a few weeks ago and I really need to tell you about it.

It was Saturday and my wife, Tracy, and I had travelled about 30 miles to go to the wedding of a friend of hers. The wedding was just like every other wedding and the reception was okay. We were sat at a table with two other couples, who were friendly and good company. Tracy danced a bit but I don't like dancing, so I just sat and watched. I couldn't drink as I had to drive us home, so I wasn't particularly enjoying myself. Anyway, the table had a fairly long tablecloth on it and when Tracy returned to sit next to me, I took the opportunity to feel her thigh. The room lights were quite low and the tablecloth would hopefully conceal what I was doing.

Tracy was wearing an electric blue party dress which was quite short. She does not like to wear tights, so her legs were bare. I gently stroked the inside of her thigh and slowly worked my hand up a little higher until the side of my hand started to brush against the lacy knickers she was wearing. Tracy removed my hand and I thought that was that, but she just moved her chair a little closer to mine, sat down again, took my hand and placed it back on her leg.

I resumed stroking her inner thigh and again moved higher until I was rubbing my hand against her panty covered crotch. She moved her legs apart to give me more access and I managed to work a couple of my fingers under the elastic of her knickers and started to gently rub her pussy lips. She lent towards me and whispered in my ear that she thought we should leave and make our way home. As it was passed 9 pm and we had a forty-five minute drive home, it seemed perfectly in order for us to say our goodbyes and we left.

Once in the car Tracy told me how turned-on she was. Apparently, she had been feeling sexy all day and me touching her had just made it worse. She said she just wanted to get home and have a good sex session. We duly set off.

I little way into the journey we were on the main road home. The traffic was light and although dark the driving conditions were good. My wife seemed to be restless beside me and I asked if she was okay. She replied that she was, but that she was feeling so horny she really needed to have sex.

I said; "Well, it will be another half hour before we get home and I am certainly looking forward to fucking you but in the meantime why don't you slip your hand inside your knickers and bring yourself off?"

She said; "You wouldn't mind? And it won't put you off your driving?"

"No, it will be fine I will just drive and you take care of yourself."

In my peripheral vision I sensed, rather than saw, Tracy slip off her knickers and place them in the side pocket of the car door. She slumped down a bit in the seat and her hand moved between her legs. I have enjoyed watching my wife masturbate a few times but this was something special as I could only hear what she was doing. To add to the situation she was giving me a sort of commentary.

"God I'm so wet. My finger just slid straight inside me. Hmm two fingers now. This isn't going to take long."

Apart from her quietly spoken words and low moaning, I could hear the sound of her fingers working her soaked cunt. By now I was really hard and had to put my hand inside my trousers to adjust the angle of my fully erect cock. With both hands back on the steering wheel I continued to listen to my wife pleasuring herself next to me.

She was moaning more now and withdrawing her fingers she brought them to her mouth and licked her own pussy juice from them. She has always liked tasting herself and would often suck my cock after it had been inside her. She asked if I wanted a taste and I of course said yes. She returned her hand to her pussy and I heard a slight squelching sound before she presented her fingers to my mouth. I sucked them inside, enjoying the taste of my wife's very aroused cunt.

Tracy continued to work on her pussy and fairly soon she was softly moaning and starting to breath more deeply and vocally. I knew she was near and sure enough she had a sudden intake of breath, which she held for a second or two and then exhaled loudly as she orgasmed. This was followed by her panting and then quietly giggling as she came down from her sexual excitement.

"God I needed that." She said. "That was the hardest I've made myself cum."

She didn't bother putting her knickers back on and as soon as we had parked the car and entered our house I was on her, fucking her right there in the hallway.

http://thecolorless.net/users/salegabriel

https://www.cyprus.com/author/salegabriel/

https://challenges.openideo.com/profiles/disfsolfestno

https://www.universalhunt.com/profiles/gabriel-laporte

http://www.acapela.tv/en/my-account/show/salegabriel/

https://www.commentcamarche.net/profile/user/smutsigaliam

https://www.minds.com/smutsigaliam/

http://www.funderhut.com/profile/view/18387

https://www.cutoutandkeep.net/users/smutsigaliam

https://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?311626-smutsigaliam

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 01

Magic Dress - Celia Pt. 03